Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Navigating Space – Screen Printing
- After your booking has been processed you will be contacted by us either via phone or email one week before the programme.
- We require minimum numbers for our school holiday programme to go ahead
- Payment is required at time of booking
- Cancellations made up to three days before the start date of the workshop are entitled to the full amount retained as Space Place credit.
- Cancellations within three days of the start date of the workshop are not entitled to any refund.
- On the day of the workshop, please phone us by 8.30am (04 910 3140) if your child cannot attend the workshop for any reason.
- Due to allergies please ensure any food your child brings on the day is nut free.
- School holiday activities will only go ahead under COVID-19 Alert Level 1 or under. If COVID-19 Alert Level rises to Level 2, Space Place will contact all bookers regarding possible postponement, cancellation and refunds of bookings.
Image and Work Created Permission
- Due to the nature of this programme, your child and the work they create may be photographed or videoed and said images/recordings may be uploaded to the internet.
- These images/recordings will be kept for archival purposes and may be used in publicity and marketing campaigns by Space Place.
- Your child will not be named if the photograph is used for the purposes outlined above. Space Place is part of Experience Wellington and the photos/videos will remain the property of Experience Wellington.
Wellington on a good night astrophotography contest
- If selected Museums Wellington has the right to use the image within the exhibition Wellington on a good day at Wellington Museum for a period of up to 24 months.
- The photographer will be acknowledged within the display.
- At this time it is envisaged the display of the photographs will be by digital means on a screen, and not reproduced or used other than within the exhibition.
- Our favourite photograph gets a double pass for our fabulous Astronomy on Tap event worth $84.
- Send your entries to our Senior Science Communicator Haritina Mogoşanu at email@example.com by the 30th of April. The winner will be announced on the 3rd of May.