The Yellow Kowhai Eco Tote Bag is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
Stylish yet practical, this roomy tote features a pretty kowhai flower design by New Zealand artist Jo Luping. A pop of colour on the inside ensures it’s easy to see all of your bits and pieces at a glance, while two inner pockets provide separate storage for smaller items.
This tote bag is made from two layers of Ecofelt – a material made from recycled plastic bottles that have been shredded, then melted and spun into fibers. The outside is an elegant charcoal grey colour that’s sure to complement any outfit, while the inside of the bag is a bold yellow.
- Tote bag made from recycled plastic bottles
- Measures approximately 43cm x 39cm
- Bag base measures 26cm x 18cm
- Made from 2 layers of felt with charcoal on the bag outer and yellow on the inside
- Secure magnetic dome closure
- 2 inner pockets
- Finished with top stitching
- White screenprinted kowhai flower design by NZ artist Jo Luping on bag outer
The Yellow Kowhai Eco Tote Bag is part of our growing eco-friendly range including food wraps, travel cups, stainless steel drink bottles and more. Great for gifting, these products support the environment as well as our museums.
This product is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum and Cable Car Museum.