This beautifully crafted Craig Fletcher Ceramic Natural Kowhai Pendant would make the perfect gift for a loved one, or for yourself!
Craig’s sculptured ceramic jewellery is handmade in New Zealand using local clays. He started out creating magnificent works of ceramic and bronze and has recently expanded his talent to these unique and quirky jewellery pieces. They are painted with watercolours, acrylics and inks, and then sealed.
- Handmade ceramic pendant crafted from local clays
- Ceramic piece mounted in a nickel free, metal alloy case, measuring approximately 1.2cm x 5cm
- Includes stainless steel wire necklace with magnetic clasp
- Comes boxed, ready for gifting
- Please be aware that due to the handmade nature of this piece, the item received may vary slightly from the picture
Craig Fletcher has been working as an artist in New Zealand for many decades. He began his career in England with traditional sculpture in clay and bronze and won the Royal Equestrian Society’s sculpture award. A few years on, and a few moves later, his work has developed into low relief ceramic sculptures. These are over painted with water-colour, acrylic and some gold leaf. After the Christchurch earthquakes the family moved to Auckland where he has continued to take inspiration from many parts of Aotearoa’s dramatic landscapes and iconic wildlife. He makes his living by exhibiting in galleries throughout the country with ceramic and bronze art, as well as producing a range of prints and jewellery.
This Craig Fletcher Ceramic Natural Kowhai Pendant is also available to purchase in store at Cable Car Museum and Wellington Museum.