The Rata Coaster depicts the vibrant flower of the rātā tree.
Belonging to the same family as the pōhutukawa tree, rātā are best known for their brilliant red flowers that appear between November and January. Many native New Zealand birds such as the kākā and tui benefit from the presence of rātā trees in the forest.
Brighten up your home while adding a uniquely New Zealand design element to your decor. With a variety of Tanya Wolfkamp designs to choose from, these colourful coasters and placemats are sold individually so you can mix and match.
- Cork backed coasters printed with a striking rātā flower design
- Measures approximately 10cm x 10cm
- Approximately 0.4cm in thickness
- Wipe clean
- Cork backing protects surfaces
- Mix and match with the rest of the range
- Designed by Tanya Wolfkamp
The Rata Coaster is from our New Zealand designed Wolfkamp and Stone range. Joining forces in 2012, Tanya Wolfkamp and Henri Stone believe every object deserves equal consideration however humble and everybody should be able to own beautiful things regardless of their budget.
This product is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum and Cable Car Museum.