Show your love for Wellington’s beloved celebrity cat at home and out and about with this Mittens 2-in-1 Magnet and Badge.
Made right here in Wellington, this versatile piece can be used as a fridge magnet and a button badge. The magnetic piece on the back is detachable, so you can use it as an eye-catching button badge on your clothing or bag without damaging fabric.
Featuring colourful artwork of the floofy and famous feline, this 2-in-1 piece is ideal for brightening up your fridge and your outfit! It also makes an a-paw-rable gift for Mittens fans of all ages.
His Royal Highness has ruled a portion of all merchandise proceeds be donated to his pals at the SPCA, so when you purchase an item from the Mittens merchandise range, you’re supporting their important work as well as our museums. We will donate 20% of net sales to the SPCA to support their mission to advance animal welfare and prevent cruelty.
- Special edition 2-in-1 magnet and badge featuring Mittens the cat
- Limited numbers available
- Can be used as a fridge magnet or worn as a badge
- Detachable magnetic fixture doesn’t damage fabric
- Made in Wellington, New Zealand
- Measures approximately 5.7cm in diameter
- Tin button badge with mylar cover
- 20% of net sales goes to the SPCA
- We anticipate Mittens merchandise will be back in stock at the end of July, 2020. This is based on information given to us by our suppliers, however we can only offer an estimated time, and cannot guarantee or specify delivery dates. Delivery will take additional time.
- All orders placed that include pre-ordered merchandise will not be shipped until the entire order is in stock. No partial shipments will be made.
- We will notify you immediately by email and refund the full purchase price of pre-ordered items should we be unable to fulfill your order.
- All orders placed that include pre-ordered merchandise must be paid for in full at the time of order.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Mittens, a handsome 10-year-old sandy-coloured long-haired Turkish Angora cat, has made Wellington his playground over the last 3 years, becoming something of a local celebrity. This curious kitty was recently awarded the Key to the City by Mayor Andy Foster for bringing floof to the capital. Mittens not only has a Wikipedia page, but a huge and international fan base on Facebook with nearly 50,000 followers!
The Mittens 2-in-1 Magnet and Badge will also be available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum, while stocks last.