Keep your soap fresh with a Little Bit Daily Rimu Soap Keeper. These soap keepers are made in Wellington, New Zealand from recycled Rimu floorboards.
Each soap keeper measures approximately 11cm x 10cm and because they are made from salvaged wood, each one is unique in its colour and grain.
- Soap keeper made from recycled Rimu floorboards
- Measures approximately 11cm x 10cm
- Each one is unique and may vary in colour and grain
- Care for your Little Bit Daily Soap Keeper by rinsing it with water and leaving to dry in the sun between uses. Use an old toothbrush to gently brush off any stubborn soap residue.
- Made in Wellington, New Zealand
Based in Wellington, Little Bit Daily is run by two friends, Raewyn and Kieron, who are passionate about reducing waste. Raewyn is avid about zero-waste living and Kieron is the designer and maker who enjoys upcycling items bound for landfills.
This product is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum.