The Fern Eco Grow Bag is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. It comes with a matching yellow saucer made from 100% biodegradable plant fibre.
The ecofelt outer allows plant roots to breathe, and gradually releases water. It is finished with a lovely fern design by New Zealand artist Jo Luping.
- Ecofelt grow bag made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Grow bag material is 2mm thick green felt
- Contrasting yellow stitching detail
- Yellow saucer made from 100% biodegradable plant fibre
- Saucer measures 6.5cm in diameter
- Growbag measures 14cm in diameter x 16cm high
- Flat pack measures 28cm x 22cm
The Fern Eco Grow Bag is washable, durable, reusable and eco-freindly. You can use it to grow vegetables, herbs and flowers. Simply place soil inside and plant your plants directly into the growbag, then place on top of the saucer.
This planter will add a pop of colour to your decor. We’ll be mixing and matching with other colours and prints from our ecofelt Grow Bag range. We have a variety of colours available, all featuring a different Jo Luping design that showcases New Zealand’s beautiful flora and fauna.
This product is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum.