The Endeavour Kitset Model comes flat-packed with instructions for simple assembly.
Designed and made in Wellington by Abstract Design, the laser cut MDF pieces slot together easily. They can be permanently joined with a small spot of PVA glue.
- Kitset model of James Cook’s Endeavour
- Flat-packed A4 sheet of laser cut MDF
- Easy to assemble using instructions provided
- Ideal gift for postage and sending overseas
- Pieces can be permanently joined using PVA glue
- Designed and made by Wellington company Abstract Design
Because of its compact size, this model is ideal for postage and sending overseas. It also makes a great display piece for your home.
Designed and made right here in Wellington, Abstract Design’s laser cut products are inspired by all things Aotearoa. The pieces are made from MDF and easy to assemble.
This product is also available to purchase in store at Wellington Museum.