This Native Birds Jigsaw Puzzle is a 300 piece puzzle of 25 birds native to Aotearoa New Zealand. It was designed and made in New Zealand by 100 Percent New Zealand.
This puzzle is based on a coloured lithograph (cromolithograph) by William Shaw Diedrich Schmidt, originally designed in 1900. This piece was based on the work of J.G Keulemans, the illustrator of Walter Buller’s A History of the Birds of New Zealand.
- 300 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Finished size measures approximately 35cm x 50cm
- Features 25 of Aotearoa New Zealand’s native birds
- Packaged in a cylindrical tube, perfect for gifting and storage
- Recommended for tamariki aged 5 years and up
- Small pieces can be a choking hazard, not suitable for tamariki under 3 years
100 Percent New Zealand Ltd is a creative design team based in Auckland, New Zealand. They are passionate about capturing all that’s great about Aotearoa through art and design. They design all their own products and produce as much as they can in their Auckland studio.
The Native Birds Jigsaw Puzzle is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum