The Sterling Silver Manuka Flower Earrings are part of the Osmosis range by New Zealand jeweller Sonia Waters.
Designed here in New Zealand, this range features beautiful sterling silver jewellery inspired by New Zealand nature. The amount of detail and care put into each piece makes them truly special.
Based on the pretty manuka flower, the Sterling Silver Kowhai Flower Earrings will add sophistication and elegance to any outfit. They come presented in a gift bag and can be a treasured gift for any age.
- Kowhai flower earrings – widely regarded as New Zealand’s national flower
- Made of 925 Sterling Silver which means the earrings are long lasting and will not tarnish
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for those with sensitive ears.
- 92.5% is silver and the remaining is copper so it holds shape
- Does not contain Nickel
- Presented in a gift bag
- Matching Sterling Silver Kowhai Flower Necklace available
This product is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum and Cable Car Museum.