This special edition Mittens Notebook makes a pawsome gift for fans of Wellington’s beloved celebrity cat.
This adorable lined notebook features colourful artwork of the floofy and famous cat on the cover. It’s perfectly sized for carrying on the go and ideal for work, school, using as a journal or simply for jotting down notes. The elastic band attached to the back cover ensures your notebook pages and papers stay securely in place so you can pop it in your bag without worry.
His Royal Highness has ruled a portion of all merchandise proceeds be donated to his pals at the SPCA, so when you purchase an item from the Mittens merchandise range, you’re supporting their important work as well as our museums. We will donate 20% of net sales to the SPCA to support their mission to advance animal welfare and prevent cruelty.
- Special edition notebook featuring Mittens the cat
- Limited numbers available
- 160 pages (80 leaves)
- Hard cover
- Elastic closure band keeps notebook and pages secure
- White ribbon page marker
- Mittens print on front cover, plain white back cover
- Measures approximately W14.4cm x L21cm x D1.5cm
- 20% of net sales goes to the SPCA
- All orders placed that include pre-ordered merchandise will not be shipped until the entire order is in stock. No partial shipments will be made.
- We will notify you immediately by email and refund the full purchase price of pre-ordered items should we be unable to fulfill your order.
- All orders placed that include pre-ordered merchandise must be paid for in full at the time of order.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Mittens, a handsome 10-year-old sandy-coloured long-haired Turkish Angora cat, has made Wellington his playground over the last 3 years, becoming something of a local celebrity. This curious kitty was recently awarded the Key to the City by Mayor Andy Foster for bringing floof to the capital. Mittens not only has a Wikipedia page, but a huge and international fan base on Facebook with nearly 50,000 followers!
The Mittens Notebook is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum, while stocks last.