Carry Wellington’s beloved celebrity cat with you wherever you go with this special edition Mittens Button Badge.
Made in Wellington, this pawsome piece makes a great little gift for Mittens fans of all ages. It features colourful artwork of the floofy and famous feline and a pin so you can securely attach it to your clothing or bag.
His Royal Highness has ruled a portion of all merchandise proceeds be donated to his pals at the SPCA, so when you purchase an item from the Mittens merchandise range, you’re supporting their important work as well as our museums. We will donate 20% of net sales to the SPCA to support their mission to advance animal welfare and prevent cruelty.
- Special edition button badge featuring Mittens the cat
- Limited numbers available
- Made in Wellington, New Zealand
- Measures approximately 3.8cm in diameter
- Tin button badge with mylar cover and safety clip
- 20% of net sales goes to the SPCA
- All orders placed that include pre-ordered merchandise will not be shipped until the entire order is in stock. No partial shipments will be made.
- We will notify you immediately by email and refund the full purchase price of pre-ordered items should we be unable to fulfill your order.
- All orders placed that include pre-ordered merchandise must be paid for in full at the time of order.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Mittens, a handsome 10-year-old sandy-coloured long-haired Turkish Angora cat, has made Wellington his playground over the last 3 years, becoming something of a local celebrity. This curious kitty was recently awarded the Key to the City by Mayor Andy Foster for bringing floof to the capital. Mittens not only has a Wikipedia page, but a huge and international fan base on Facebook with nearly 50,000 followers!
The Mittens Button Badge will also be available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum, while stocks last.