Create your very own lighthouse with this Metal Earth DIY model.
This amazing 3D steel model features stunning details and comes with easy to follow instructions.
A lighthouse is a tower designed to emit light for marking dangerous coastlines, hazardous shoals, hidden reefs and also to help guide ships into safe harbors. Often these towers are cylindrical in order to avoid damage from strong winds.
- Flatpack kit made from high quality steel
- Pop out the pieces and put them together
- Measures approximately 10cm x 5.1cm x 2.1cm when assembled
- Instructions included
- No glue or solder required
- Difficulty: Easy
- Recommended for ages 14+
- Contains small parts – not recommended for young children.
Metal Earth model kits are made from high quality steel sheets. Each model features amazing detail with parts cut from one or more 4” square steel sheets. Easy to follow instructions are included with each kit and no glue or soldering is required. Simply snip out the pieces and bend the tabs through corresponding connection points.
The Metal Earth Lighthouse Model is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum.