This Kitset Waka Model is laser cut from MDF and includes easy to follow instructions for assembly.
Designed and made in Wellington by Abstract Design, the pieces slot together easily. They can be permanently joined with a small spot of PVA glue to create a striking display piece for your home.
- Kitset model
- Measures approximately 26cm x 12cm x 14cm when assembled
- Laser cut MDF pieces with print
- Easy to assemble using instructions provided
- Ideal gift for postage and sending overseas
- Pieces can be permanently joined using PVA glue
- Comes presented in cardboard gift box
- Designed and made by Wellington company Abstract Design
The Kitset Waka Model comes packaged in a sturdy cardboard gift box, making it ideal for sending overseas.
Designed and made right here in Wellington, Abstract Design’s laser cut products are inspired by all things Aotearoa. The pieces are made from MDF and easy to assemble.
This product is also available to purchase in store at Wellington Museum.