This gorgeous Manuka Flower Necklace is made from New Zealand rimu. Painted by hand, this unique piece was designed and made right here in Wellington.
The antique bronze coloured chain complements the warm tones of the timber, both contrasting beautifully with the bright white flower petals. This statement necklace adds a lovely final touch to any outfit, and also makes a fabulous gift.
Manuka is native to Aotearoa, New Zealand and it most commonly produces white flowers, but sometimes pink.
- Necklace with hand-painted rimu flowers
- Each flower measures approximately 4cm
- Antique bronze coloured chain with lobster clasp
- Chain measures approximately 50cm long
- Matching earrings and brooch available
- Designed and made in Wellington, New Zealand
Natty is a Wellington based design studio creating beautiful mementos that celebrate Aotearoa. With an aim to evoke and honour our natural environment rather than impact on it, Natty are always trying to increase their use of eco-friendly materials, package as lightly as possible and use local suppliers as often as they can. All printing and packaging is done in New Zealand, mostly here in Wellington.
The Natty Triple Manuka Flower Necklace is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum.