The Strange World Stainless Steel Drink Bottle by Chunky is an environmentally-friendly alternative to plastic bottles. Double-walled and vacuum insulated, it will keep your beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours.
This durable bottle is easy to travel with and has a leak-proof outer lid so can be stored in your bag without worry. Endlessly versatile, it can be used for tea, coffee and soups in the cooler months in addition to keeping beverages cold during summer.
This stylish drink bottle features a beautiful design by New Zealand artist Carmel Van Der Hoeven, and comes in a matching gift box making it an ideal gift for all ages.
- Stainless steel bottle with leak-proof outer lid
- Double-walled, vacuum insulated 18/8 stainless steel
- Keeps cold liquids cold for 24 hours
- Keeps hot liquids hot for 12 hours
- Durable hand-wrapped print
- BPA, PBS and Phthalate free lid inner
- Museums Wellington and Chunky support emerging New Zealand artists and designers. The Strange World Stainless Steel Drink Bottle is part of the Chunky Artist Series. It has been designed by New Zealand artist Carmel Van Der Hoeven
To extend the life of your bottle wash with warm soapy water and air dry, rather than placing in the dishwasher. Do not freeze or microwave.
This item is part of our growing eco-friendly range including food wraps, travel cups, stainless steel drink bottles and more. Great for gifting, these products support the environment as well as our museums.
This product is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum.