The Pukeko Spruce Cloth is made from 100% natural and renewable cellulose and cotton. It’s finished with fun pukeko bird artwork by Bec Brown of Clouds of Colour, printed in water based inks. Gorgeous New Zealand artwork is just one of the reasons we love Spruce cloths – they’re also completely home compostable, biodegradable and super absorbent.
Durable enough for repeated machine wash, or washing in the top rack of your dishwasher, each cloth will last you 9-12 months. They soften in contact with water, absorbing 15x their weight yet drying fast so they don’t breed bacteria or smell like sponges.
- Measures approximately 17cm x 20cm
- Made from all natural and renewable cellulose and cotton
- Fully home compostable: An independent test showed a cloth completely breaking down in 5 weeks
- Super absorbent
- Machine or dishwasher clean
- Quick dry – hygienic
- Features pukeko design by Bec Brown, Clouds of Colour
- Printed with water based inks
- Comes unpackaged
The Pukeko Spruce Cloth is ideal for use in the kitchen, bathroom or car. It works well on stainless steel, granite, glass, silverware and more. One cloth replaces 15 rolls of paper towels, saving you money and reducing landfill waste.
This item is part of our growing eco-friendly range including food wraps, travel cups, stainless steel drink bottles and more. Great for gifting, these products support the environment as well as our museums.
This product is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum.