The Large Rimu Board with Cheese Knife by MZ Design is designed and handcrafted in Hokitika. Its minimalist design highlights the natural wood-grain and colourings of native NZ rimu. This Large Rimu Board with Cheese Knife is an elegant accompaniment to your next wine and cheese night.
- Responsibly sourced from recycled waste, ancient buried logs or sustainably managed timber
- Handcrafted by a small team of passionate woodworkers
- Distinctive rimu grain and colour
- Board measures 23cm x 23cm
- Boxed in recyclable and reusable cardboard, ready to give as a gift
- Before using, lightly rub with salad oil
- To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth and re-oil
After moving to Hokitika in 1971, Mark Zuckerman began building his own home complete with handmade doors, window-frames and cabinetry. This was the beginning of his desire to immerse himself in woodwork and MZ Design was created. From his home on the West Coast, Mark finds inspiration in the peacefulness of our natural environment. His respect and appreciation of our natural environment is reflected in his stylishly minimalist designs which let the materials speak for themselves.
We have a range of handcrafted native timber homewares from MZ Design, perfect for sentimental gifts and beautiful table settings.
This product is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum.