The Kowhai Coaster depicts Aotearoa’s unofficial national flower.
One of New Zealand’s most well-known native trees, the kōwhai brightens up our forests and greenery with it’s brilliant yellow flowers. The flowers are feasted upon by a number of native birds, including kererū and tui.
Brighten up your home while adding a uniquely New Zealand design element to your decor. With a variety of Tanya Wolfkamp designs to choose from, these colourful coasters and placemats are sold individually so you can mix and match.
- Cork backed coasters printed with a stunning kōwhai flower design
- Measures approximately 10cm x 10cm
- Approximately 0.4cm in thickness
- Wipe clean
- Cork backing protects surfaces
- Mix and match with the rest of the range
- Designed by Tanya Wolfkamp
The Kowhai Coaster is from our New Zealand designed Wolfkamp and Stone range. Joining forces in 2012, Tanya Wolfkamp and Henri Stone believe every object deserves equal consideration however humble and everybody should be able to own beautiful things regardless of their budget.
This product is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum and Cable Car Museum.