Reuse Reuse Reuse Recycle! This Kiwilander Cuppa Coffee Cup is a sustainable treat for either yourself or another coffee lover!
- Designed by New Zealand artist Jason Kelly
- 100% recyclable
- Industry Standard size: 12oz
- BPA free
- Designed and made in New Zealand
- Not suitable for hot beverages over 80 degrees celsius
- Dishwashers can be abrasive, hand washing recommended
Jason Kelly is a contemporary New Zealand artist. His influences range from political and environmental issues, to ‘old-school’ New Zealand and everyday life.
CUPPACOFFEECUP is a New Zealand-made reusable takeaway coffee cup. Instead of disposing of a cup every time you have a takeaway coffee, re-use your CUPPACOFFEECUP. These 12 oz cups are made from food-grade polypropylene and at the end of its life, both the cup and lid can be recycled.
This Kiwilander Cuppa Coffee Cup is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum and Cable Car Museum.