The Organic Cotton Fantail Tea Towel features stunning artwork by New Zealand artist Nikki McIvor. Made from fair trade organic cotton, this high quality tea towel makes a lovely gift that’s easy to post overseas.
This gorgeous tea towel features Nikki’s piece Little Wing, inspired by the 1987 song of the same name:
“When the magnolia tree next to my house blooms, I love seeing the fantails that are constantly in it” says Nikki. “The drawing is inspired by Sting’s 1987 version of ‘Little Wing’, and the lines “When I’m sad she comes to me. With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free”.
- Organic 100% cotton tea towel
- Features artist Nikki McIvor’s piece Little Wing
- Designed and printed in New Zealand on cotton from a Fair Trade certified supplier in India
- Wrapped in paper, which details the story and inspiration behind the art
- Lightweight and easy to post
Wild Grey Fox was established by friends Marina Adams and Nikki McIvor. The collection features Nikki’s detailed drawings of wildlife on a range of beautiful gifts. Their aim is to create objects that are lovely to use, ecologically responsible and made to last.
The Organic Cotton Fantail Tea Towel is also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum.