The Fantail Bamboo Journal is made from FSC certified bamboo. The A5 journal inside is removable so you can easily replace it when you need to.
Sturdy yet lightweight, the bamboo cover of this journal will keep all your papers protected. It features a lovely fantail, or pīwakawaka, illustration along with pretty yellow kowhai flowers. The illustration is complemented by the warm tones of the bamboo.
- Laser cut bamboo journal with fantail illustration on front cover
- Made from FSC (forest stewardship council) certified bamboo
- Measures 17.5cm x 23cm
- Removable 120 page (60 sheets), 110gsm cartridge paper A5 journal inside
- Perfect to use as travel journal, diary, sketchbook, photo album or daily notepad
- Refill easily with any A5 size book
- Made in New Zealand
This notebook is ideal for using as a diary, sketchbook, travel journal or simply for daily notes. With its reusable nature and sustainable materials, it also makes a great eco-friendly gift that is sure to be treasured.
The Fantail Bamboo Journal is from our range by New Zealand owned and operated Crystal Ashley, who are known for their unique and contemporary stationery and accessories. The range celebrates New Zealand’s well-loved birds, flowers and fauna and features kiwi, fantail and tui motifs.