This pack of 3 Queen of the Foxes face masks provides a barrier to droplets, dust and pollen.
Super soft, comfortable and washable, they’re a stylish yet practical way to keep you and others safe. They come in a resealable bag that’s perfect for keeping them separated from other items in your bag, yet within easy reach.
- Pack of 3 face masks
- One size fits most
- Leopard print, plaid and black colour ways
- Soft stretch fabric
- Comfortable, stretchy ear straps with adjustable toggles
- Measures approximately 25cm x 13cm at widest points
- 90% Nylon 10% Spandex
- Other colours and prints available
Instructions for use:
- Before putting on your mask please wash your hands thoroughly
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask, ensuring there are no gaps
- Use the ear toggles to tighten
- Once finished with your mask remove it by the ear straps
- Wash in warm soapy water and air dry
- Not to be worn while sleeping
- These adult face masks are not to be confused with PPE
Designed in New Zealand by Lindi Kingi, Queen of the Foxes offers and on-trend selection of accessories. There is something for everyone!
Queen of the Foxes face masks are also available for purchase in store at Wellington Museum and Cable Car Museum, while stocks last.