Free Buses to Wellington Museum
We recognise that transport costs can be a big barrier to visiting Wellington Museum. Thanks to the Nikau Foundation we can offer transport and admission grants of up to $700 per school in the Greater Wellington Region (including Wellington, Porirua, Hutt Valley, Kapiti Coast and Wairarapa) to attend education programmes at Wellington Museum.
All schools are invited to apply, schools with an EQI of 500 or higher will be prioritised. If cost is a barrier to your school community apply by telling us:
- how many classes you want to bring and from where,
- whether you also plan to visit Space Place, OnTV/MediaLab, or City Gallery
- the approximate $ amount you need to do this,
- why your school needs the grant,
- how the visit will enrich your local curriculum and impact on ākonga learning,
- your school’s EQI number,
- if your school has visited Wellington Museum before, if so when?
Grants are limited until the funding runs out, don’t delay!
Enquiries and applications to email@example.com