Museums Wellington – CVC Guidelines
Wellington Museum, Space Place, Nairn Street Cottage and Cable Car Museum will be a Covid Vaccination Certificate (CVC) site from 11:59PM Thursday, 2 December under the Government’s COVID Protection Framework (traffic light system).
Operating as a CVC site is the best way to keep our team and visitors safe.
Tamariki under the age of 12 years and three months are not required to show a ‘My Vaccine Pass’. Secondary school students participating in education with our Learning Team will also be exempt.
While visiting our sites for a school trip please follow these guidelines:
- All adults attending with a school group will have their ‘My Vaccine Pass’ verified at point of entry and will be required to QR code scan to enter.
- Adults and all students of school year 4 and above will be required to wear a face covering during their visit
- Hand sanitiser will be used prior to entering
- Students will not be required to have their ‘My Vaccine Pass’ sighted or verified. This will be reviewed for students aged 12 and over in the new year.
- We will ask the group to remain distanced from other members of the public or other groups while visiting our sites.
- Wellington Museum are also open to the public during school visits.